What to Bring....

Proof of DC Residency – one of the accepted documents are below


  • Utility Bill

  • Lease

  • Notarized letter from landlord

  • Notarized letter from family member that the client resides with

  • Letter on letterhead from shelter or transitional home

Proof of Income-one of accepted documents are below


  • Pay Stubs

  • Letter of award from Social Security,TANF, or other social service agency

  • Proof of Food Stamp amount

  • Copy of a tax return,

  • Unemployment letter

  • A notarized letter Zero Income Statement

  • Letter from employer

Proof of HIV Status (if applicable)


  • Labs with CD4 and Viral Load

  • Letter on letterhead from doctor or HIV testing facility

5936 Martin Luther King, Jr., Hwy

Seat Pleasant, MD  20743

2041 Martin Luther King Jr., Avenue, SE

3rd Floor

Washington, DC  20020

5936 Martin Luther King Jr., Hwy

Seat Pleasant, MD  20743

For Life-Threatening
Emergencies Call 911

Family and Medical Counseling Service, Inc.